Lena Gercke, the model girlfriend of German midfielder Sami Khedira, was asked by the German FA to tone down her look at the Germany-Italy game, and not dress “too sexy,” according to the Daily Mail.
German tabloids are saying the “national sports chiefs fear the model has overshadowed the other wives and girlfriends during the tournament.” And this is apparently causing animosity between teammates.
This is what Gercke was wearing to Germany’s game versus Portugal, which angered the German FA, who said her shorts were too skimpy. Quite frankly, we don’t think her outfit is too revealing at all:
May be this could be the reason of their loss yesterday from Italy by 2-1!
- German Soccer Player’s Girlfriend Asked To ‘Not Dress Sexy’ For Euro Semifinal Game (sportsgrid.com)
- German Soccer Player’s Model Girlfriend Was Asked To Not Dress Too Sexy At The Euro Cup Semis Today (businessinsider.com)
- You: Euro Semifinal 2012: Germany Asks WAG Lena Gercke to Tone Her Sexy Down (bleacherreport.com)
- (Image Gallery) German WAG Lena Gercke Told She Is Too Sexy By Other WAGS, Ordered to Tone Down Her ‘Sexiness’ (caughtoffside.com)
- Grant Wahl: Germany finding success with U.S. training outfit Athletes’ Performance (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Ali Larter’s Sexy Legs & Lena Gercke Too Sexy For Germany [Afternoon Dump] (bustedcoverage.com)